Bkulletproof sleeve design featuring three-dimensional supports that greatly reduce dynamic side loading commonly experienced by conventional replacement sleeves. AEBS T-Sleeve with solid deck technology provides unsurpassed head gasket surface sealant area. All sleeve work comes with matched cooling ports to the factory head gasket. This ensures optimal cooling efficiency for both the cylinder head and block. Engineered for Naturally Aspirated, Nitrous Oxide, Turbocharged, and Supercharged engines.
- Patent pending allowed
- Same material used in top fuel cars
- Successfully tested to 55 lbs of boost
- "Best Engineered Sleeve" ... Sport Compact Car Magazine
|B16 / B17 / B18 / B20||$1275|
|C30A / C32B (NSX)||$2275|
|H22 / H23 Closed Deck||$1275|
|H22 / H23 Open Deck||$1275|
|K20(RSX) / K24||$1275|
|QR25 (Spec V)||$1275|
|100-ABOR||Install Copper O-Rings||$200|
|100-ABBH||Final Bore and Hone (Stock Diameter to 1mm Overbore)||$200|
|Final Bore and Hone (1mm and larger Overbore)||$250|
|AEBS 2/3||Honda B16 / B17 / B18||$440|
|AEBS 4/5||Honda B20||$440|
|AEBS 8/9||Honda K20 (RSX) / Honda F20C (S2000) / Honda H22 / H23||$440|
|AEBS 13/14||Honda C30A / C32B (NSX)||$830|
|AEBS 6/7||Nissan QR25 (Spec V)||$440|
|AEBS SR20SF/DF||Nissan SR20DE(T)||$440|
|AEBS EJ20||Subaru EJ20 (WRX)||$560|
|AEBS EJ20BB||Subaru EJ20 (WRX) BIG BORE (99mm)||$560|
|AEBS EJ25||Subaru EJ25 (RS / STI)||$560|
How to properly package your block for shipping to AEBS
- Strip block of all bolt-on / bolt-in items, except water plugs. Degrease and clean block to remove engine oil. If the block arrives dirty, with sensors, or with bolt-on/bolt-in items, there will be an additional dissasembly and cleaning charge.
- Use an 18 x 18 x 15 Heavy Duty Box for shipping. Cut two pieces of plywood to fit the box opening (approximately 17 1/4in. x 17 1/4 in.)
- Place one piece of plywood at the bottom of the carton.
- Place three (3) inches of large bubble wrap on top of the wood, on the carton floor.
- Place the block on the packing with the crank end against the piece of wood.
- Pack bubble wrap firmly between the block and carton with three (3) inches on top.
- Place the second piece of plywood on top of the package.
- Add more bubble wrap on top so that there is no movement of the enclosed block when the box is sealed.
DO NOT USE PACKING POPCORN / PEANUTS!
These (usually) styrofoam items break down and don't provide any support for the block. When this happens, the "crumbs" also get into the oil and coolant passageways, forcing us to clean the block thoroughly before installation, resulting in nominal cleaning charges.